January 6, 2008

A Merry Christmas in Oregon



This Christmas, we drove to my parent's home in Bend, Oregon. Jacob and I had a wonderful time playing games, watching movies, visiting with family and with my grandparents, taking long walks in the snow+sunshine, and being festive at our annual Kemp Christmas Eve Party - they even got us to do a couple of duets for the program that evening. We were blessed with snow, and the wonderfully typical sunny skies of Central Oregon. We drove home through a winter wonderland on the Santiam Pass, and even got to stop and spend a little time visiting with some dear old friends. Who could ask for more? We had a wonderful and very blessed Christmas! And now we're ready for the New Year and busy getting ready for our little baby that will be coming in June! That will be the best gift of all this year!

3 comments:

cherlyn and family said...

Great Pictures of Oregon. I hope you had good Christmas. Looking forwared to holding your baby in church when he or she comes.

Rachel and Jared said...

Your baby will definitely be the best gift of the yr. I missed you too during the Christmas Holiday! Sounds like you had a great time. Jackson is a long lean machine. We had his 4 month check up 2 days ago and he is 27 inches (95%) and 14 pounds 11 oz. (41%). He is getting SO big. They do that don't they! Love ya girl, talk to you soon.

Rach

Brandon & Jamie said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun time. I always love looking at your photos, they are very artistic. I love you two and hopefully I will see you soon.
LOVES!!!