February 24, 2008

Belly Update - 24 Weeks

I Heart Sawyer!

We were originally going to take a picture every single week and then animate it at the end, but we've been slackers. So I figure if we get it about once a month that is fine, right? So here it is in the middle of week 24. I didn't wear just black this time because apparently black makes it not look as big (right Rach?)

It's honestly not as big as I thought it would be by now, and others have commented that it's kinda small - which caused me to start worrying "oh no, what if it's not big enough or Sawyer isn't growing enough?" But I asked my Doc and she says that all is going perfectly and everyone carries babies differently. Anyway, Sawyer still has 15ish weeks of growing to do and I have no doubt that my belly will get quite a bit bigger by the end! I am actually hoping to go a few days past my due date so that Jacob can have the best Father's Day present ever! My due date is June 11, and Father's Day is the 15th. It would be cool to have him that day! Although maybe by then I won't want him to stay in any longer! Oh well, we are just so excited that he's growing well and healthy and is coming to be part of our family quite soon!

4 comments:

Travis said...

I too had intentions of taking pictures of Jeanie when she was pregnant and lining them up or animating them. She wasn't really happy about being in front of the camera while she was pregnant though. (And I maybe I was a touch lazy too.)

Oh well. You guys still need to come and see Jewell.

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh cute, I love the pictures! You're right, your belly isn't exactly huge, but you're not exactly a huge person to start with! I think that Sawyer is living it up comfortably in that belly and will grow leaps and bounds the last month or so (I think they say a pound a week on average the entire last month)?
Oh, and I've been a bit blog-absent for a while - and LOVE what you're doing with his little room (previous blog).

cherlyn and family said...

Yes, you look really cute and I wish you well.

Jane Says said...

as of today, you only have 100 days left!!! whoo whoo!