November 14, 2008

Mama's Main (morning) Man

I woke up this morning and glanced at the clock. Actually, I stared at it for quite sometime (I am fascinated with the glowing numbers)!

7:15 am. Not bad. A good 12 hours sleep will do anyone some good (maybe my mama should go to sleep when I do instead of staying up past midnight doing projects and random things -- then she couldn't complain about lack of sleep -- silly Night Owl).

Ahh...so nice to have a slow morning. Roll around a little. Kick my feet up. Suck on my toes... Anyone else enjoy lounging?
Oh my golly! I just realized something!

Today is Friday!
Happy Friday to all and may you all have a wonderful, fun & relaxing weekend!

6 comments:

AO said...

12 hours sleep???? WAY TO GO SAWYER! It seems like I was just reading about you wanting to see your mommy during the night, so I'm glad you are getting the sleep your mommy should get!

Corey said...

Cute captions and even cuter baby!

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

What great pictures!! He is such a handsome boy.

Solveig Atwood said...

I love his big eyes. He's adorable!

Rachel and Jared said...

Jackson has never given me 12 hrs straight!! Go Sawyer. Love the pics. I just love those precious little moments where you get to just hang out with your baby and watch how amazing they are!

Rach

KaSh said...

12 hours sleep?! Oh wow! Tysha you are one lucky mom. I honestly can't remember a time when Geoffrey slept for 12 hours straight. Well I guess he did for awhile before he turned one! Sawyer is sooo cute! Thanks for coming to the party. It was good to see you guys.