March 24, 2009

Sneaky

This morning it was a little too quiet as I cleaned up after breakfast. I went into our room to find Sawyer knocking down our collection of guitars.

With a little help (from Mama, no less), he opened up one of the cases, and in no time was jammin'...that sneaky little Jack Johnson, Jr!!! (I joke that his hair resembles Mr. Sexy Plexy himself).

Like Father, Like Son. What else can I say? We have a sneaky and smart little music-lover in our home! I love it!

PS- BIG thanks to Aunt Rachel for making the groovy outfit. It's adorable!

3 comments:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

That is a very cute outfit indeed!

AO said...

OH MY GOSH! How cute! I know Collin LOVES when I put him by me when I have time to play the piano. Seriously cute, and love the outfit!

Joe and Joanne said...

Sneaky to be sure - but cute to be sure too. ;)