September 12, 2008

All in 90 days!

Isn't it crazy that in just 90 days, Sawyer has more than doubled his weight and grown at least 5 inches? Imagine what an adult would look like if they grew at that same rate! I tried to get these photos to match up to show just how much Sawyer has grown in his first 3 months. It's pretty amazing! He was this teeny, tiny little thing - and now he's all roly-poly and chubby. It's crazy that he's 3 months old today. It's no kidding that "they grow up so fast"...now if I could just find some way to slow him down...a little.

ps: Remind me to do this again in 3 months! What a fun way to chart growth!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

The pictures say it all! That's a really cute way to show a growth chart.

Ammo and Josh said...

Wow...babies grow so fast! I love all of the photos you have...you rock the camera!

Danielle said...

No kidding that they grow up too fast. It broke my heart when my baby turned one, and that was just one! :) My mother-in-law says that's why people have more than one. ;) Really? Is that why?...

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

So cute, what a fun idea with the blanket and growth chart. Good job keeping record of all the things he is doing :)

Anonymous said...

Tysha,
Hi! I'm so excited--I finally learned how to post comments to a blog, so I'll be posting a lot from now on! You have the most beautiful baby boy! What a great idea to show how much he's grown! That's just like you--so creative!

Anonymous said...

Woah, he's a good little grower!!

Corey said...

What a great growth chart! Sawyer sure is a cutie! Everytime I look at my boys I'm amazed at how fast they are growing up. You really have to be sure to take it all in and be thankful to be a stay at home mom to be able to participate in the action.

Joe and Joanne said...

Very sweet. He's definately filling out Tysha, but the filled-out ones are the CUTEST! :)