January 14, 2009

Our 7 Month Old!

We are lucky to have such a healthy, happy, active baby boy! Sawyer is a pure delight!

On Monday, Sawyer turned 7 months old! I know I've said it before...but oh how the time does fly!

He is growing in leaps and bounds. He is crawling around like crazy (he started going forward the day after Christmas) and getting into...everything, of course!

I took him to one of the parks close to our home (Gas Works Park) for a little photo session to commemorate his 7 month old birthday. He was fascinated by the pigeons.

My mission, though, was to capture his toothless grin. Jacob recently told me that he will miss seeing that toothless grin once Sawyer's teeth come popping through, which should be anytime now. So I wanted to capture his toothless smile before it's gone, and give it to Jacob. I made it into a card for our anniversary. I have to admit, I think I managed to capture it in all it's glory! Here's to our fun little, active little, mobile little toothless-grinning man! May his smile brighten your day!

6 comments:

lizzie said...

I thought I would miss Simon's toothless grin as well, but I love his little teeth even more than the gummy smile.

Sawyer is a cutie for sure.

Anonymous said...

oh, it sure does, his little grins!! = )

AO said...

You are such a good photographer.... and I LOVE COllin's gummy smile, although I can't capture it as well as you in my photography skills. How fun he is going all over, and again, those hats.... ADORABLE!

Corey said...

You did an awesome job at capturing his cute little toothless grin! What a handsome boy you have on your hands! How is it possible that he just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Auburn said...

that smile DEFINITELY brightened my day! It's adorable. My little ones get their teeth so early I hardly have time to see that cute "toothless" smile!

Joe and Joanne said...

That is a very sweet little grin.
Thanks to him (and you - the photographer) for brightening my day with it! :) I truly love coming to your blog, seeing these pictures and reading the stories you have to tell. Thank you!