February 19, 2009

Little Red Wagon Photography


Hooray! It's done! A HUGE thanks to all of you who have encouraged me in this pursuit! My website and accompanying blog are now up and running and I am officially "open for business"! Some of you may or may not know that I am starting a small business, doing portraits of newborns, babies, children and families. Well - I am! And I'm super excited about this chance to continue to learn and grow while practicing something I love. Oh, and for anyone who's interested, we can chat about a special rate for family and friends :) So go ahead and take a peek and tell me what you think!

Here's my site (there's a link to the new blog there as well):


I truly hope you enjoy!

Tysha

PS- in all of my excitement, I can't forget to give a tremendous thanks to Jacob. He designed my logo, business cards, letterhead, stamp, invoices - you know - all that business-ey stuff that needs to go along with starting your own business. My guess is that if anyone hits me up cold, it will be because of the beautiful, vintage, eye-candy of a logo that he created for me. Thanks babe! There's no denying that you're the best!

11 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

Tysha, you'll be great at this! Congratulations!

I've always loved looking at your photos of the little ones in your life. They are the best subjects I think for a photography business (unafraid of the camera, cute, full of life).

The website design you chose looks very familiar, I think Auburn's friend Lindsay uses the same designer. It's a format I really like. Good job! I will visit often to see what you're up to! :)

The Browns said...

Holy cow! Congratulations Tysha. You are an awesome photographer. We might be needing some of your services for our new baby this summer. :] Kristen

brooke said...

Very cool! You're so talented!

Dena said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the website!! My favorite things are the calendar--SO SMART--so easy for busy mom clients! And the contact page--all the fields all jumbled. VERY cute and fun--Just like YOU! :)

So....?? Have camera will travel?? :)

xoxo

Michaelynn said...

I love the logo! Congratulations to you! What an exciting experience!

kd said...

Tysha, I put a link to your business site on my blog :) Good luck with this endeavor!

Corey said...

Congrats of setting up your business! My brother and sister in law have a photography business and I always tell them how lucky they are do be doing something so fun and being able to call it your job. So way to go for you as well!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Yay! Good job on the website. I just looked through it again and it's great. Love the format and all wording is fabulous. You'll definitely have our business!

Ammo and Josh said...

W-O-W! You rock the camera! I love your new web page!! I am glad you found a side job you are obviously passionate about. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh...you did it...and it's an amazing website...holy cow! You are soooo talanted and I know that you're going to go far! Seriously...it rocks! Great job...and I wish I could have some sort of internship with you or something...learn from that great brain of yours...as well as,obviously, have you take pictures of our family! Someday...

Jeanie Nelson said...

Tysha,

I'm forwarding this to all my friends. So many people have been asking me if I know a good photographer to photograph their kids.