March 17, 2011

Little Miss Hollywood

This morning, the sun came out

(do I hear a HOORAY!?!)

you know your kids are true Seattleites when...

your son says, "Mommy, look, the sun is out! Hooray!"

(we say HOORAY every time we see the sun)

and then, he says "Oh! It's BRIGHT!"

so, luckily, we have shades. these are sister's first shades...


she was having a bit of trouble getting them on...

good thing she has a big bro to show her the ropes of shade-wearing.






this last one just kills me

maybe this one is the answer to the image I should print
huge huge huge on a gallery wrapped canvas?

just sayin'.

oh

and Happy Saint Patrick's Day, too.

(i hope you're wearing some green)

*after naps we are celebrating the day by going hunting for Leprachauns and maybe even some gold!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

YES. That photo is THE one. :) She is just delightfully chubby and sweet. I LOVE her style.
(We actually played at the playground OUTSIDE today! I can't believe how good it felt!)

Emily Burnette said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos! I can't contain my giggles...your kiddos are SOOO cute!! Happy St. Patty's Day to you too! I taught Michael the word Leprechaun today...but for some reason I think he thinks it's a fruit because he keeps calling them Leprecots...haha :) Excited to see ya tonight!

Layla said...

Your kids make me melt! Ahh you seriously have the most adorable children EVER!

allegra said...

oh man. these are soo cute! great captures of their cute sibling relationship. Aspen is such a sweetie...always so cheerful! And her curls really are to die for:)

Ok...off to finally clean the house:) Last night was fun!

Anonymous said...

This makes me smile!!! I need another voicemail from Sawyer..these kids have Aunt Tia's heart! ps - I hope they found the pot of gold ;-)