July 24, 2011

Parks and Picnics


Our weekend (Friday & Saturday, at least) consisted of the following...

Pool
Park
Picnic


Photos(as in, I took family photos for my sister's family -- click here to see the sneak peek)
Beach/Park
Picnic
Naps for tired babies
(and a little cat nap for tired Uncle Taylor :)
Planting seeds in the garden for not as tired toddlers
Bike Riding
Chatting away for two sisters

more Park
etc.

We spent the whole day today with my sister, Kaitlin, and her very cute family, who came up to visit from Tacoma. We did pictures and then just relaxed and played the rest of the day, it was fabulous!

Here are just a few pics from Gasworks Park, where the kids got some practice in with the frisbee

(we kicked the soccer ball around too, for good measure)









We ended our fun day with throwing rocks in Lake Union and then celebrating little Alexandra's first birthday with some Cold Stone Creamery-goodness. I just love days like this!

Hope ya'll had a great weekend, too.


4 comments:

allegra said...

sounds like a fun-filled and packed weekend! the best of kinds! the sneak peek looks awesome, and you're right--your sis does have killer hair, holy smokes.

glad you've been enjoying the weekend. The weather has been beautiful! It's been a good weekend over here too.. but you probably know why:) Hello husband home! Wahoo!

Cute pics. Gassworks. Love that park. I think the last time I've been though was S's 2nd bday party! Crazy huh?

Rachel and Jared said...

I just LOVE aspens dress!! Where did you get that? SUPER SUPER cute! Thanks SO much for Madi's b-day present. I love the dress! It is so nice to have something Grandma Tope made...or one of the Grandmas. I LOVE the hair flowers you made. She wore one yesterday and look lovely. Thanks, love ya!

Rach

treadfamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
treadfamily said...

We had so much fun with you guys, I love being close enough to just drive up on a Saturday. Thanks for making the day so great and for taking our pictures (and saying that my hair is great:) I love that our kids get along so well, it makes hanging out even more fun. Love you guys!!

Oh and thanks for Xani's presents, I'm so excited to have her wear the dress, it is my favorite!!