July 21, 2011

Sleepover!


Last week, Sawyer and Aspen went to their first sleepover with friends, and I got to tag along.

To be quite honest, it was my first sleepover in a very loooong time, and I was super excited, too!


We all had a great time!

While the boys were off chasing each other around and being dinosaurs or dragons...the girls were very proudly sitting on the porch and eating their drippy popsicles for dessert.

I can't get over their faces.
Such cutie-pa-tuties!





It's so fun that they are getting old enough to really play together. We know they were friends up in heaven.

I am so thankful for good friends. That my kids have such great people in their life. And, I LOVE that their friends' mom is one of my best friends, too! We both whipped out the camera (both happen to be photographers) and we were sitting their shooting away and I was laughing because most people would think we are just silly girls...but we were just enjoying every minute. It's so nice when you are kindred spirits, soul sisters.

Thanks goes out to Allegra, Max, and Ruby for showing us a great time - for playing, eating, tubby time,late late night girl talk, sleeping in, and a yummy brunch. We might just have to do it again sometime soon! And extra thanks, to my very best friend, Jacob, for letting us steal away for a night.

Good times! Good friends!


1 comment:

allegra said...

Oh, tear. *:)* I just LOVE these. They're so precious and timeless. Good friends, for sure. And yeah, I picture us both snapping away with our big old cameras and just laugh. But, we just have fun doing it, don't we? These are such cute pics! I haven't even looked through my series from this day! Makes me excited to look through them and edit.. and then we can swap photos and have twice the pics. Boo-yeah, baby! It rocks to have a photographer friend, too.

Our cute diaper babes. I love how they both had to have a rag to hold around it, and how strong willed Ruby was with getting "HER OWN!" after she saw the boys'. LOL.