February 26, 2010

"Spirit Day" (aka pajama day)



While I'd love to pretend I'm always on top of things...I have to admit that occasionally around here we have "pajama day". I like to think of it as a "Spirit Day" (remember middle school and high school? maybe we should do "toga day" sometime...). Sawyer was so excited about his new firetruck pjs that he didn't want to get dressed (though he did get dressed after morning snack). Aspen, well, she's got it good - babies are allowed to be in pjs all day. Me...well, at least I got a shower this morning!

Do you ever have "Spirit Day" at your house?

It's kinda nice...every now and then. Especially on rainy days!

2 comments:

megan said...

Hannah has been sick for the past week so it has been Spirit Day at our house more than I would like to admit...yesterday I had my shower at 8 pm :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of Spirit Day. I celebrated it last weekend :-)