April 19, 2010

Irresistible Aspen Jane

Aspen and I were hanging out while Jacob was working (from home) on Saturday and Sawyer was napping. There were a million things I could've done. Like clean the bathroom. Or go get groceries. Or take a nap. But instead, this happened (see below). You see, me, my cute, cute, girl, and our camera all within arms reach can be a dangerous thing. A waste of time? I don't think so...this little not-so-newborn was just begging for a photoshoot! I just can't decide which one ended up being my favorite, so I am posting them all. Are my kids going to have a complex from being photographed so much? I hope not!


Okay, mom. Why don't you just get me naked? On the couch? And trust that I won't have an "accident"...(luckily, she didn't)...



Or, let me show off my head control. (Guess what? Saturday night she rolled over - 4 times! We got it on video...I just need Jacob to help me and we'll get it on here sometime this week!)


Only half-naked now. That might get a smile...





And the finale...more naked shots. We've got to show off all those creases and rolls!





The end.
(sorry for the picture overload!)

5 comments:

Ammo and Josh said...

These are some of my favorites pictures you have posted! Aspen is so beautiful!! Wish I was closer so I could meet her.

allegra said...

oooh, i want to squeeze those chubber leggers:) so stinking cute. the second to last photo is my favorite!! and i spy a lil' yellow pillow that looks like the grey one i made:) very cute!! i'm glad you tried it! we love that aspen girl!

capturingtheride said...

yeah, the chubber legs are F-U-N to squeeze! I still can't believe how blue her eyes are looking...and yep, you did spy that pillow...an experiment with scraps, of course! not quite as distinguished as yours, but cute nonetheless :)

let's hope this week brings sunshine and perhaps a first outing to the zoo for miss ruby?

Brandon & Jamie said...

I love when she smiles! She is so photogenic! I love the first one of the set of three where she is holding her legs up and smiling at the camera.

p.s. I wear the little head band you made me all the time. Either I need to sponsor you to make me some more or you'll have to show me how to make them :)

treadfamily said...

She is so beautiful and you take such stinkin cute pictures, it's amazing. I can't wait to meet her and Sawyer as well since I never have met him yet either. I love you guys and hope to see you soon!!