May 20, 2010

In the rockin' chair

I was just hanging out in the rockin' chair, minding my own business...

When all of a sudden, I heard a noise...

I felt a little bit startled.

Then, I realized who it was. It was my big brother. He came over because he wanted to rock out with me. Well, rock, at least.


Isn't he sweet? He even shares all of his cars with me. I was also on the floor earlier today, on my side and about to roll over when he shouted to our mom "Aspen - playin' cars!" I wasn't really going for the cars, but I'm glad he's happy to share them with me...even the motorcycle. Hopefully one day he'll be just as grateful when I share my baby dolls and Barbies with him :)

Don't you wish you had a big brother like mine?

4 comments:

allegra said...

sooo cute! i could eat up those chunky thighs. i love the pic of her startled with her little leg in the air:) haha. and i love the last picture, how she's kind of cracking a smile--that's so cute, she really does love her brother and his kisses!

oh... and i had to smile at that last pic too. i noticed a little scrape on sawyer's knee. max has scrapes all over his legs too. he scraped them all up trying to climb a tree at the park the other day.

AO said...

Sweet, sweet post. Really.

Jan said...

Tysha, how do you make the lovely flowers on the shoes you make?

Your photographs are so exceedingly beautiful!

capturingtheride said...

Jan (I'm guessing this is my one and only best Aunt Janice?) -

I'd be happy to show you how to make the flowers - they're so easy. All you need is a little knit, some scissors, a needle and thread, and a little patience :)