June 1, 2010

Bibs


I was looking through some old videos of Sawyer when he was about Aspen's age, and I realized suddenly that before we know it, she'll be tasting her first "solid" foods. Sawyer had his first taste at 4.5 months. He was just SO ready, big eyes on our food, grabbing for it, etc. I don't think Aspen will be having her first taste quite so soon (thank goodness, I'm not ready!) but I have been taking advantage of our un-summerly weather to get a few more projects done.

I saw some really cute bibs on Etsy (what can I say? I draw inspiration from Etsy!) And then I thought, "oh! I'll make her some bibs!" So, I had at it. And I made like, a dozen. I still have a few more to finish. Yikes. Bibs galore!

I think they turned out pretty cute. Cute bib on a cute baby = can't go wrong!

3 comments:

allegra said...

cute! i've been excited to see how they'd turn out and they're darling! you can NEVER have too many bibs. when they start eating you go through so many! the ric rac ones are my fav. i love ric rac. yesterday was fun! we'll have to get "bubble tea" more often:)

Danielle said...

You can never have too many bibs. I love the washable kind best too, and I like your embellishments. I need to drag out the sewing machine and make some more for Austin.
It is fun to see you having so much fun with girly things. :)

Marie said...

She has such beautiful eyes! The bibs are cute, too, but your little girl outshines them, no contest.