January 13, 2011

we're back!

We made it home Tuesday from a much-needed, much-appreciated (thanks Mom & Dad!) little vacay in sunny/warm Orlando, Florida. We spent time with my family - yes, everyone minus my youngest sister was there (we missed you Jamie!) FIFTEEN GRANDKIDS now, and counting! We also spent time on the beach, in a boat, and in the pool. Of course who goes to Orlando without also visiting for a day with Mickey Mouse & Co.? Of course, I took some pictures of our adventures! For the most part, I am rarely in pictures since I am generally the one taking them...but as I was uploading the loot to our computer, I found a handful that Jacob took of me and Aspen at Cocoa Beach. I thought I'd post one with me in it for a change. I love it: warm, sandy beach. adorably cute baby. lottsa love and lottsa good times happening right there. (and notice our swimsuits even coordinate -- I am such a dork, I tell ya, always trying to coordinate with my girly!)

Okay, so that's fair warning that you can expect a picture overload at some point in the near future. In between birthday parties, that is! We've got so much celebrating to do! January is going to be anything but glum in our house!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the pics!!! You and Aspen are such cute beach babes!

allegra said...

15 grandkids!? wow, i am sure Sawyer had a ball!!! so fun! I'm glad you had an awesome get-away, can't wait to see the pics:) I hope your anniversary was good!? I was expecting a babysitting call but nothin'! :) ha ha.

I love that your suits are "matchy." Totally cute. You look awesome!

A Beautiful Life said...

oh my goodness, you two are tiny! how cute are you? i sooooooo want to go to the beach now!!

Meredith said...

so cute! i love that little yellow suit. like, i want one just like it for me .. haha:)
fun!
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

~Love Lis said...

So cute! The beach sounds so nice. I have that same swimsuit and it looks great on you! :) Yay for having so many nieces and nephews. For me, number 16 is going to be born on Sunday.

lisaandkevinjones.blogspot.com

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

You both look great!! LOVE the beach photo!! 15 grandbabies!! HOLY MOLY!! How fun!!

emily anderson said...

glad you had fun! love this picture---is that a lime ricky suit? i just got mine in the mail today!
:)