May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I have the best husband EVER. He always remembers, and always surprises me. I never have any expectations - because if I did, he would exceed them every time!

The very cool thing about being married to a graphic designer is that I always get one-of-a-kind, custom-designed cards. (Notice he even swaddled baby Sawyer and gave him a smile! What an eye for detail!)

I opened up the card to find even more surprises. (I don't really like random gifts or lots of "things" - Jacob knows this, so he gives me the kind of gifts I truly enjoy, "useful" gifts). Jacob's sweetness and these little thoughtful gestures remind me of how MADLY I love my husband. He is #1!!!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! My Mom, Grandmothers, Mother-in-Law, Sisters who are now Mommies, and friends. And we can't forget the Future Mom's! Cheers to all and may you all feel special today!

4 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

Happy mother's day Tysha! That is a seriously GREAT card and gift idea Jacob made for you!
I will be in Seattle end-of-July \ beginning of August and would LOVE to see the little man while I'm there. I hope you have a fabulous day!

Anonymous said...

Umm..I think Tysha is the luckiest lady in Seattle!! = )

KaSh said...

Way to go Jared!!! What an awesome gift for Tysha!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

I love gerber daisies! And the massage sounds like a great idea right now. I might just have to treat myself to a mother's day massage soon!