May 5, 2008

What will Sawyer look like?


Believe it or not, this is me (Tysha) when I was just a few hours old. I was 5lbs. and 3 weeks early (that's pretty typical of twins). My identical twin sister was 4 1/2 lbs. She had less hair than I did, as it seems I stole some of the good grub. As I was looking through old photos yesterday I couldn't help but wonder what our little son will look like. We don't have any pictures of Jacob when he was a little guy - but I've seen some at his family's home. He was even smaller than me. He was born 2 1/2 months early and weighed not quite 2 1/2 lbs. He had blond hair. Anyway, I am just so curious! I think Sawyer is going to look like his dad. But who knows? He could show up with curly black hair like my Italian part of my family. Or red!? I think one of Jacob's grandfathers had red hair. Or, he could just have blond or brown hair like one of us. Or, maybe NO hair, like his cousin Jackson :) Hmm...it will be fun to see! What do you guys think he will look like? More like me, like Jacob, or a distant relative? Do you think he'll top each of our birth weights - put together? Will he come early? Late? Predictions, predictions!


6 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

Rachel - He will come on time (± 2 days), and he will look like is Daddy with a hint of Tysha. He will have brown hair.

Jared - He will come a week early, and will look like his dad except he will have Tysha's nose. He will have soft blond hair. Eventually he will have blue eyes!

Anonymous said...

Umm..maybe he'll look like Aunt Tia?!? haha..I say it is the beauty of the surprise, I have no idea except I know he will be a little sweetheart!

lizzie said...

I think he'll be three days early and weigh 7 lbs. 1 oz. He'll have a little bit of dark hair that will turn blond by the time he is 6 months. Everyone will say he looks like Tysha, but you won't be able to see the resemblance.

Karen E. said...

One of Jacob's grandfathers did have red hair, and I (Jacob's cousin) inherited it! So maybe Sawyer will too. Whatever he looks like, I'm guessing he'll be a cutie!

Kate Otterstrom said...

You were such a precious newborn, Tysha!

I'm going to predict that Sawyer will come on time because it seems so unfair for babies to come late (how's that for reasoning!) and that he will weigh a "reasonable" amount--somewhere in the 7 pound range.

Danielle said...

I remember before Nathan was born wondering what he would look like. I was surprised at how beautiful he was when he was born. I knew that he would have Jason's personality (which he does), but how could I have predicted that he would look EXACTLY like Jason too? We were just in San Diego comparing baby pix and Nathan is an exact copy of his father. It's funny how that happens. I wish you a mixed baby so that you can feel like you had a hand in things too. ;) I am so excited for you. It's the greatest adventure.
Oh - and I will predict 3 days early and 7-1/2lbs.