January 24, 2010

Hooray for Tysha!



Well, I guess before I say anything I have to add the disclaimer that I recycled the seal from a freelance assignment I did awhile back but I think Dan will forgive me for that.

Today we celebrate my wife Tysha! Sawyer and I just finished wrapping some presents and now we're going to make a cake. Of course Sawyer mostly helps by getting into things and just a moment ago he was pointing at the seal on the computer screen making seal noises. But I'm sure he wants to wish his wonderful Mom a Happy Birthday in his own way too.

So everyone please join me in expressing love and appreciation to Tysha. We love you Tysh!

9 comments:

allegra said...

happy birthday tysha!! you're such a caring generous friend and i hope you're having a great day!

Carrie Fowler said...

Happy Birthday, Tysha ! I hope it has been a fabulous day !!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday lady! We can't wait to welcome aspen into the world. I am coming this summer still. Just don't have the dates yet, but as soon as I do I will let you know.

Solveig Atwood said...

Love you Tysha! Hope you are busy having a fabulous birthday!

Dan said...

There's something familiar about that seal...

Ammo and Josh said...

Happy birthday pretty girl!!!

Minna Dyer said...

happy birthday to you!
Is there still time for Aspen to share your b-day??? ;)

Erin said...

happy birthday tysha! Hope it was a good one!

Ivy said...

Happy Birthday Tysha, I hope you had a great time with your family!