January 28, 2010

A Photo A Day #3 - Chocolate Chip Cookies

Today, instead of an outing, we had an inning :) I think we may have a few more of those before Aspen comes, as my body is so so achy and tired.

One of the favorite gifts I gave this Christmas was a gift from the heart to Jacob: I bought him a cookie jar (we didn't have one) and then inside I gave him a gift certificate for basically a cookie-of-the-month type thing. He loves cookies, and I'm not too much into baking, so I thought he'd really appreciate it (and he did/does!) He did tell me that it can be every other month, if I want, so that he doesn't get fat from all those cookies! I thought I better get on it and do the first batch, before Aspen comes. I'll probably take him up on not baking a batch of cookies next month :)

Sawyer was more than happy to help bake cookies for Daddy...

And, of course, give them a taste-test, too!


YUMMY!!!

1 comment:

Joe and Joanne said...

Great idea for a gift. You've got my attention. I'm trying to think of what to do for my boyfriend for his B-day and that might just fit the bill...